Friday, December 2, 2011

Aprons


I love aprons.  The one's my girls are wearing I found a few years ago at the Market Basket in Franklin Lakes.  I often put one of these on when I'm making something messy.  I have a few of my own too, but I fall for frills and the retro look every time!  I wish I could sew because I would definitely make some pretty aprons.  In fact, the idea of making my own apron may be incentive enough for me to take lessons. 

If you don't have an apron, I encourage you to find one that makes you happy.  Putting it on just may inspire you to practice hospitality.  Think of it as your superhero costume... when wearing it you will look and feel like a professional in the kitchen.  If you already have a favorite apron, I'd love to hear about it.  Send me a comment about what it looks like and when you like to wear it.

Have a great weekend.  Practice hospitality in style!  ;-)

No comments: