Thursday, December 29, 2011

dinner ideas

Spaghetti Tacos

I spoke with my lovely sister-in-law today.  We talked about our kids, Christmas, my blog, her business plans (for www.explorationsplaystudio.com), and about what to make for dinner!  In case you have run out of ideas, here are a few suggestions...  Breakfast for Dinner.  It's easy enough to scramble up some eggs and you can toss in any leftover veggies, cheeses, etc..  Or, try baked French Toast. (I use Challah bread)  Don't forget to add bacon to either of these suggestions to ensure happy kids.  Seriously, add bacon to any meal and everyone is happy!  We also like grits.  I buy Quaker Quick Grits and top with butter and salt.  (My girls and I like cheese sprinkled in because we're cheesy like that!)  Finally, make a salad, load up their plates, pour some juice, then sit back and receive the love.  When I serve Breakfast for Dinner, I am adored!!

 I also suggested to Nicole Spaghetti Tacos.  My kids learned about these from an iCarly episode last Christmas.  They are as it sounds; spaghetti (any way you like it) served in a taco shell.  How fun is that?!  They actually taste good.  Serve with a salad and your kids will think you are sooo cool!

Hope these suggestions help.  If you have any "go-to" favorites, let me know.  Thanks :-)

No comments: