Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Bowl

It's been fun eating popcorn, cheese, yogurt, pasta .... I could go on, but probably shouldn't ;-)  I'd like to think I'm changed by my 1 month of 7 foods.  Changed in the sense that I'll think more before I feed myself or my family.  Eating naturally just seems, well, so natural.  I don't want to go back to all the processed stuff and to all those choices!  It's all so convenient, but also overwhelming.  I want to keep it simple this year.

With that said, I will be making a big salad for the Super Bowl.  I committed to meatballs too, but I'm not sure how I'm going to make them yet?  Today I was trying to find a scrap paper with a recipe for a marinade for meatballs that you do in the crock pot.  I think you use cranberry sauce in it?! 

I hope you have some hospitality plans for Super Bowl Sunday.  What will you be making?  I know it's a big night for chips and wings and guacamole!  Have fun keeping it simple and healthy.  I'm gonna try!

No comments: