Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feel like rejoicing


This is the day the Lord has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it.  I don't know about you, but when I look outside at the sun shining I can't help but feel like rejoicing!  My heart is glad today and things are well with my soul.  I don't always feel this way, but I'm feeling it today!  I have a great big "THANK YOU" on the tip of my tongue and I'm giving it to God for His grace!  True, the weather today has given me hope, but mostly it comes from believing in a God who asks us to trust Him and give our burdens to Him.  There is such freedom in letting go!!

Practice hospitality today with hope in your heart and with a free spirit.  Let the sun shine in, turn up the music and get yourself some pretty flowers!  Today is a day for fresh tulips on the table!!  It looks like Spring outside and feels like Spring.  If you can't make it to the store to get yourself some cheerful looking flowers, draw some on the driveway with your kids.  Have a beautiful day, friends:-)


No comments: