Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hospitality gifts

Happy Tuesday.  We're into our second week of school after the Christmas break and it's been pretty quiet around here.  I probably should be happy about that, but I miss the hospitality happenings of the holidays!  (That's a lot of H's!)  I don't think I shared my Christmas gifts with you... see if you notice a theme?


A shark steamer mop,


a cheerful red teapot,


and a large colander, not a helmet!

Any guesses?  Yes, Scott and the kids were encouraging me to practice hospitality.  BTW, have you tried Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla?  It's really nice.  And have you ever made BLT Pasta?  Cook up some penne, add cooked bacon pieces, halved cherry tomatoes, and fresh baby spinach leaves, toss with olive oil and S&P.  Enjoy :-) 

Did you get any hospitality gifts for Christmas?

No comments: