Wednesday, January 4, 2012

smile

When I'm feeling grumpy Scott challenges me to smile for 1 minute.  He thinks that doing so will change my mood.  You know what?  It usually does!  Sometimes my face gets stuck in a grumpy place and needs to be reminded to try a new look :-)  Today I'm smiling because CBS (Community Bible Study) started up again.  We had a 'morning coffee' in the fellowship hall before going to our classrooms. The hall was filled with women... smiling, talking, happy women of all ages who love eachother and God's Word.  It was warm inside, there was the smell of coffee, bakedgoods, and perfume and I just felt happy (and cozy!). 

I think the CBS leaders practice hospitality very well.  Today, I was nourished and refreshed.  I felt welcomed and loved and that's why I am smiling.  If you would like to experience the hospitality of CBS, let me know...

Finally, smile.

No comments: