Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday already?!

Is it Friday already?  As much as I love weekends, sometimes I'm not ready...  not ready to have everyone home all day, for 2 days, if I'm going to be perfectly honest.  The main reason for that is because it takes being organized and come Friday I'm often tired and pretty unorganized!  What helps is if I've had the chance to vacuum and at least know what we're doing for dinner :-)  Seriously, what helps me the most is when I don't rely on how I'm feeling, but I do what I know I should do... and that is practice hospitality... on my family, friends, and anyone else God puts in my path.

I wish you a fun Fall weekend.  Practice some hospitality, won't you?!  Feel free to post a comment and tell me about what you do.

hungry kids, always hungry!!

2 comments:

Jenn Tyler said...

loving your blog....so fun!! I think the Tylers and the Hosiers should practice hospitality one night together and order a pizza and play some games. Whatcha think?

Superhero Mom said...

Looking forward to practicing some hospitality myself this weekend. Wonderful words of encouragement Mary keep it up! Miss you.