Monday, November 28, 2011

more from VA



Here we are gathered around the table on Thanksgiving Day.  My brother, Mark is taking the picture.  Mark and Nicole are gracious hosts and always have been.  They have a lovely home that is welcoming and comfortable.  Nicole has the gift of creating spaces that inspire, her home is one of these places ... I will post more about her later.  We enjoyed being on the receiving end of hospitality;  we ate well, played well and got lots of love. 

 It feels like I've been away from this computer for weeks, but it's only been days!  I just imported 163 photos from Thanksgiving, but won't subject you to all of those in one sitting. ;-)  One of the benefits to blogging is I take more pictures.  This means Scott is not the only one taking them and he appears in more pictures now!  I like taking pictures because it forces me to live in the moment.  I feel 'present' when I am inspired to grab my camera and click away.  Below is a picture of Scott making my Dad crack up laughing.  This is one of my favorite things to see!

 
Our family had a great trip to VA.  I am refreshed and ready to practice hospitality.  I hope you feel the same and are ready for this 'most wonderful time of year.'

No comments: